Despite the absence of many big brands that do not drain anymore in their wakes the artists to make demos on the booths, there were nevertheless many interesting people to meet on this 2017 Musikmesse. See for yourself:
- two classical guitarists with Heike Matthiesen and Sebastian Pecznik
- Egon Rauscher, Swiss luthier of SoutlTool Guitars,
- Maneli Jamal, the Canadian fingerpicker
- Ho Zen, Maestro Guitars luthier from Singapore
- Illona Bolou, a French fingerpicker who was there for her first Musikmesse.
2017 Musikmesse interviews
Until the next interview, keep on playing the guitar!
You want to watch the full video guitar magazine?