The Backstage Gear Tour allows premium subscribers
to test equipment at home free of charge for a week.
How it works
The Guitar Channel sends the piece of gear to the first subscriber who tests it at home for one week, then sends it to the next and so on until it returns to The Guitar Channel showroom. This is a very appreciated advantage of the subscription.
- Duration of the loan: one week maximum
- Reception of the gear: free of charge
- Sending the gear to the next step: at the subscriber's expense (about 10€)
The gear taking part in a Backstage Gear Tour is provided by the partners. It is for these brands a unique opportunity to put their products in the hands of highly targeted customers in optimal conditions (since they are each other's).
For shipping cost reasons, the Backstage Gear Tours are only organized in France.
- The gear must leave in the same condition as when it arrived
- Sending to the next step within the time limit
- Post a photo with a text on social media
Currently on tour
Participate in a tour
*** For France ONLY ***
Showcase your gear in a tour
You are a pedal maker and want to reach into the French market?
Become a partner!