Discovery Interview: @MurielAnderson harp-guitar in hand!
I love when it's possible to do an interview Guitar in Hand, so imagine when I had the opportunity to do one with a harp-guitar player, Muriel Anderson! She was in Paris for a concert with Shaï Sebbag and Michel Haumont so I jumped on the opportunity to do this video.
Muriel's website: www.murielanderson.com
- What was your 1st guitar?
- Training and influences
- Main turning points in your career
- Tell us about the All Star Guitar Night your organize
- At what point did you decide to add the harp-guitar to your musical arsenal?
- Can you do a 3min video visit of the harp-guitar?
- How did you fall in love with such a cumbersome instrument?
- Album «Nightlight Daylight »
- How did you compose the song on the album?
- Why did you decide to do your own version of « Here Comes The Sun » ?
- How was it recorded?
- You will play in Paris with Michel Haumont and Shaï Sebbag in Paris, what’s your opinion of the French acoustic guitar scene?
- How is it different or similar to what you know in other countries?
- Next projects
- Word of wisdom
Extract of the concert with Muriel, Shaï Sebbag and Michel Haumont
Thanks a ton to Shaï Sebbag for his help in organizing this interview which took place in his apartment in Paris.
Until the next interview, keep on playing your guitar!