Subjects discussed in this interview
- The guitar riff which inspired him to start to play the guitar
- What's the Popa sound according to him
- How was the double live album recorded
- The full description of his live setup
- How he worked on the cover of Over The Rainbow
- An improvised demo at the end
The interview setup
The setup for the interview was not very far from his live setup. It was his trusty old Strat plugged in a limited edition Tube Screamer from Ibanez and a Montavillian Catalinbread delay pedal.
Until the next interview, keep on playing your guitar !