For Pierre Journel
Published on 2014-09-19
At one point or another we all have fantasized on the Jackson guitars during the 90s. The brands Jackson and Charvel were synonymous for high performance guitars. That's why I was very happy to do a phone interview with Grover Jackson as he is again involved in a guitar company called GJ2 Guitars.
Subjects discussed during the interview with Grover Jackson
- His first guitar
- How he was trained as a guitar builder
- His encounter with Jeff Beck
- His work for Eddie Van Halen
- His collaboration with Randy Rhoads
- The current projects with GJ2
- And many more
Interview with Grover Jackson during the 2015 Winter NAMM
Until the next interview keep on playing the guitar!