The Puteaux Guitar Festival will hold its 5th edition at the Jean-Baptiste Lully music academy in the city of Puteaux (right next to Paris, France) from Friday 13h to Sunday 15th October 2023.
A great program of concerts is the heart of the festival as well as the guitar show.
The four previous editions were visited by more than 2 000 visitors during the three days.
As since the creation of the festival in 2017 by music academy Patrick Marco, I will be responsible for organizing the guitar show and demo concerts part of this event. Many thanks for the renewed confidence! It's an exciting project that's always a lot of work, but oh so rewarding.
Festival Guitare de Puteaux
October 13th - 15th 2023
Biggest advantage of the Puteaux guitar show: 7 test studios for visitors
The huge highlight of the Puteaux guitar show is the possibility for visitors to try the guitars, amps or pedals in 7 individual studios on the same floor as the exhibition areas. It is almost unheard of to have this kind of opportunities during a guitar show anywhere else.
In previous editions, over 150 trials were held in these rooms dedicated to the practice of music.
The Puteaux guitar show exhibition spaces
The guitar show is held on the 3rd floor of the music academy, in the huge dance studios transformed for the occasion into free-access exhibition rooms. These spaces are on the same floor as the 7 test studios available to visitors.
The guitar show is a silent show, meaning there is no amp connected to the exhibition spaces. All testing takes place in separate studios. So you can talk to the exhibitors in normal conversation, without being buried under a flood of decibels.
A guitar show that sells
Thanks to the presence of these test studios and the quality of the spacious, light-filled exhibition areas, the Puteaux guitar show has always had a positive business impact for exhibitors. The detail of the satisfaction survey carried out every year is available in this article.
68% of exhibitors made sales
or took orders during the show
The Puteaux music academy: an extraordinary place dedicated to music
Puteaux music academy is a magnificent venue with a top-class concert hall seating over 600. There are also numerous spaces available for masterclasses, instrument practice and additional concert halls.
Conservatoire Jean-Baptiste Lully
5bis, rue de Pressensé – 92800 Puteaux
Application to the guitar show
As for the previous editions, The Guitar Channel is in charge of the organization of the guitar show part of the festival. The show will gather a maximum of 40 exhibitors in the following fields:
- acoustic guitar
- electric guitar
- pedals and accessories
The conservatory has a selection process managed by The Guitar Channel in place to ensure a balanced show for visitors:
- Application deadline: July 31st
- Deadline for selection of selected exhibitors: September 20th
- Deadline for payment of registration: September 30th
Guitar show schedule
- Friday, October 13th:
- Installation of the exhibitors from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Opening of the show from 16:00 to 20:00
- Saturday October 14th : 11:00 to 18:00
- Sunday October 15th : 11:00 to 17:00
The guitar show is free for the visitors
Services to the exhibitors
- Participation in the guitar show throughout the festival
- Table (2m x 1m approximately) with a black tablecloth
- Regulated use of the 7 individual studios for acoustic and electrical tests
- Demo concert filmed (if a slot is reserved)
- The video of the demo concert will be edited and published on YouTube
- Exhibitor discounted price on the food and beverage
- Securing of the exhibition space on Friday and Saturday nights
- Power outlet in the exhibition space
- Parking facility
- Internet WiFi connexion in the exhibition space
Application File to Download
Price: €300 tax included
The demonstration concerts on Saturday and Sunday will be performed exclusively by musicians hired by the festival.
For any questions about the show, please contact me by email at email@example.com or by phone: +33 (0)6 31 38 86 41.