It's always interesting to have feedback from a NAMM exhibitor, especially from a craftsman like the Korean-born luthier Isaac Jang, who produces about 10 guitars a year.
This video was recorded in Isaac's studio, which is 30m from the famous Hollywood Boulevard and its famous Walk of Fame.
Please note that a workshop visit was also recorded while we were in Isaac's place.
Summary of the interview
- His impressions of the NAMM
- Comparison with smaller shows like Woodstock
- Business management with dealers and direct orders
- The relationship with customers
- Management of the order book
Isaac Jang interview
Until the next interview, keep on playing the guitar!
Full video reserved for subscribers