Here's a review of a great distortion pedal built by LNA Guitar Effects in France for the great French guitar player Patrick Rondat.
LNA Guitar Effects Patrick Rondat MK2 Distortion pedal
Pedalboard used for the review
The LNA pedal was inserted on my regular pedalboard for the review. The speaker simulation is provided by the Torpedo CAB by Two-Notes with just a touch of reverb with the Boss RV-5.
What I liked the most
- The quality of the sounds
- The very low noise level even with high gain settings
- The quality of the fabrication
- The included external supply
What I liked the least
- A bit pricy but completely justified
Until the next gear review or interview, keep on playing the guitar!