Showroom feature: Tausch Guitars model 665 Raw Deluxe
As part of the service proposed to boutique guitar builders to exhibit and try out instruments in our private showroom in Paris, France here is the model 665 Raw Deluxe from Tausch Guitars (tausch-guitars.de). This guitar built in Germany by the luthier Rainer Tausch is full of cool features (see specs below)
Tausch Guitars 665 Raw Deluxe
The Guitar Channel pictures:
The official pictures from Rainer Tausch:
Tausch Guitars 665 Raw Deluxe Specs
- Neck: érable une pièce
- Frets: Wagner No 9684
- Scale: 665mm
- Pickups: Tauschbucker par Häussel
- Colour: Chocolate Burst
- Finish: Nitro aged
- Body: one piece pearwood top and back, hollowbody
- Tuners : Sperzel
- Weight: 2,9kg
- Price: 4 130 € taxes included in EU
Presentation of the luthier Rainer Tausch
Craftsman Rainer Tausch is one of the European luthiers who make guitars that are truly fascinating. From a distance they look like Telecasters or Les Pauls, but they are actually completely revamped instruments.
Come and try this guitar in our showroom in Paris, France!
During the whole stay of this instrument in the showroom, it will be possible to come and try them out.
There are two ways to do this:
- You are a premium subscriber to The Guitar Channel, you can then make an appointment and come whenever you want.
- You are not (yet) subscribed, then contact the luthier to start the conversation and see with him if it is relevant to come for a test ride.
Get featured in our private showroom in Paris, France!
You are a luthier and wish to be featured your in our private showroom?
The service proposal is presented on this page.