After a June edition last year, the NAMM is still not back to the Winter NAMM in January but will be held from April 13th to 15th, 2023 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Los Angeles.
As since 2015, The Guitar Channel will be on site for the 8th time for the entire duration of this show and even a few days afterwards to visit some of the most important places in the world of music and the guitar.
The Guitar Channel:
the only french guitar media
on site at NAMM
Exclusive coverage of the show for the premium subscribers
- Interviews with artists and exhibitors
- Daily reports
- Debriefs at the end of the show with other NAMM visitors
- Live on the private Facebook group every day
- A photo report every night, #guitarporn level + 1000 !
- As in previous years, there will be videos shot after the show in the area
NAMM is in the midst of a transformation. The pandemic and the changes in the industry have made several big players skip the show again. Fender, Gibson, Taylor and PRS are not there, as well as Boutique Amp Distribution (Friedman, Soldano, etc.), Tom Anderson and many others.
Budget for this NAMM 2023
Prices have continued to rise, especially for airfare, which has increased from €810 to €1,100 with the same airline.
The budget breaks down as follows:
- 1 100 € flight A/R Air France
- 570 € 4 nights AirBnb
- 500 € meal on site (50€/day)
- 300 € lodging after the NAMM
- 300 € car rental
- = 2 770 € Total
As much to say that it is an important part of the marketing budget of The Guitar Channel which is invested in this coverage.
NAMM Special 40% OFF
...and get the best coverage of the NAMM show.
Get 40% OFF until the end of the NAMM Show!