NAMM 2016 week-end – Pure craziness
NAMM 2016 week-end: crazy Saturday and Sunday! The organization is announcing around 100 000 visitors for this year edition so you can imagine the week-end is crazy busy. In the afternoon it's becoming really difficult to walk in some part of the shows.
Interviews of the day
- Sébastien Aquilina - One of the only French luthier present at NAMM who produces great basses www.aquilinabasses.com
- Adam Miller - The gifted Australian guitar player
- Josh Smith - A musician I recently discovered in the No Guitar Is Safe podcast
- Julien Bitoun - Interview in French with one of my favorite show commentator
- Pascal Mulot - Interview in French with one of our best bass player
NAMM 2016 week-end - Photo selection
This Agile guitar has 10 strings. Will it be enough?
A cool looking guitar from James Trussart which would go very well with my famous flowery shirts.
Super sexy looking guitar from Asher !
Get your Backstage Pass to access the full album!
Sunday: 4 Amigos Vintage Guitar Show
For a change on the afternoon we want with a couple of friends to a Vintage guitar show which took place 20min from the Convention Center. It was a lot of fun and refreshing to see all those great old guitars after the avalanche of novelty of the NAMM!
4 Amigos Guitar Show website: www.txshows.com/NewLAJan.htm
To get all the live update, here are the different channels:
Snapchat Story of the day
Until the next article about the NAMM, keep on playing the guitar !