NAMM 2016 week-end: crazy Saturday and Sunday! The organization is announcing around 100 000 visitors for this year edition so you can imagine the week-end is crazy busy. In the afternoon it's becoming really difficult to walk in some part of the shows.
Interviews of the day
- Sébastien Aquilina (luthier-aquilina.fr/) - One of the only French luthier present at NAMM who produces great basses
- Adam Miller - The gifted Australian guitar player
- Josh Smith - A musician I recently discovered in the No Guitar Is Safe podcast
- Julien Bitoun - Interview in French with one of my favorite show commentator
- Pascal Mulot - Interview in French with one of our best bass player
NAMM 2016 week-end - Photo selection
Here are a few pics from the hundreds photos available to the Backstage Pass owners on the private community.
This Agile guitar has 10 strings. Will it be enough?
A cool looking guitar from James Trussart which would go very well with my famous flowery shirts.
Super sexy looking guitar from Asher !
The new Revstar line from Yamaha looks petty cool. Can't avoid to notice the ressemblance with the Manta Ray model from Reverend though.
Get your Backstage Pass to access the full album!
Sunday: 4 Amigos Vintage Guitar Show
For a change on the afternoon we want with a couple of friends to a Vintage guitar show which took place 20min from the Convention Center. It was a lot of fun and refreshing to see all those great old guitars after the avalanche of novelty of the NAMM!
4 Amigos Guitar Show website: www.txshows.com/NewLAJan.htm
To get all the live update, here are the different channels:
- Snapchat : pierrejournel
- Instagram : @theguitarchnnl
- Twitter : @theguitarchnnl
Snapchat Story of the day
Until the next article about the NAMM, keep on playing the guitar !